EPI conducts policy and trend analyses on a variety of educational issues related to educational preparation, matriculation to postsecondary studies, and postsecondary success. EPI policy briefs address issues such as federal and state/provincial policies and institutional/school policies and practices. In addition to these efforts, we also conduct reviews of related research, legislation, and literature.
For additional information on our policy analysis services, please contact us at [email protected].
- Evaluation of Gambling Services and Addiction Treatment in Colorado (2016), Colorado Department of Human Services, Office of Behavioral Health, Denver, CO.
- Cost Effective Analysis of SAVE the Children, Bangladesh (2014-18), SAVE the Children, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Evaluation of the Special Education Personnel Development Program (2012-2017), US Department of Education, Office of Special Education (OSEP), Washington, DC.
- Study of Higher Education Statutory and Regulatory Requirements in Canada (2009), DeVry, Inc.
- National Disability Policy: A Progress Report (2009), National Council on Disability (NCD)
- Producing Indicators of Institutional Quality in Ontario Universities and Colleges: Options for Producing, Managing and Displaying Comparative Data (2008), Higher Education Quality Council of Ontario
- Improving Educational Outcomes for Students with Disabilities (2006-07), National Council on Disability
- Kentucky Postsecondary Education Comprehensive Affordability Analysis (2006); Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
- Latino Students & the Educational Pipeline (2005), Lumina Foundation for Education
- Is More Better? The Impact of Postsecondary Education on the Economic and Social Well-Being of American Society (2005), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Improving Educational Outcomes for Students with Disabilities (2004); National Council on Disability
- Changes in Tuition Policy - Natural Policy Experiments in Five Countries (2004); Canada Millennium Scholarship Foundation
- The Affordability of University Education (2004); Canada Millennium Scholarship Foundation
- School Reform and College Access Success: A Review (2004); Pacific Resources for Education & Learning/Pathways to College Network
- Latino Youth and the Pathway to College (2003); Pew Hispanic Center
- A National Study of Work-Based Learning & Higher Education (2002); U.S. Department of Education
- The California Dream and Its Future: Indicators of Educational and Economic Opportunity in the Golden State (2001)