EPI conducts evaluations of programs at both the K-12 and postsecondary levels. This evaluation work includes evaluation design, implementation, and analysis, and includes the development and use of surveys, interviews, focus groups, and data analysis.
EPI's work in this field includes both formative and summative evaluations, including impact evaluations to determine the utility of programs and strategies on student learning and progress. EPI's evaluation team includes researchers from around the world, who are matched to specific projects based on prior experience and expertise.
For additional information on our program evaluation services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Evaluation of AVID Peer Tutoring Practices (2018-19), AVID Center, San Diego, CA.
- Evaluation of the Santa Fe College Federal Title III Project (2018-2022), Santa Fe College, Gainesville, FL.
- Evaluation of the Wilmington College Federal Title III Project (2017-2021), Wilmington College, Wilmington, OH.
- Evaluation of the Bergen Community College Federal Title V Project (2017-2021), Bergen Community College, Bergen, NJ.
- Evaluation of Gambling Services and Addiction Treatment in Colorado (2016), Colorado Department of Human Services, Office of Behavioral Health, Denver, CO.
- Evaluation of College Success Foundation — DC (2015-16), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Seattle, WA.
- Cost Effective Analysis of SAVE the Children, Bangladesh (2014-18), SAVE the Children, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Evaluation of the Special Education Personnel Development Program (2012-2017), US Department of Education, Office of Special Education (OSEP), Washington, DC.
- Evaluation of the Teacher Immersion Residency Teacher Quality Partnership Grant (2009-2014), Old Dominion University, Norfolk, Virginia.
- Evaluation of the Pittsburgh Science and Technology Academy (2009-11), Pittsburgh Public Schools.
- Evaluation of Let’s Talk about Leadership and Learning Professional Development Initiative (2009-10), School-University Research Network, College of William and Mary
- Evaluation of the Newport News Teaching American History Initiative (2009-2014), Newport News Public Schools
- Evaluation for Safe Schools/Healthy Students Grant (2009-2013), Lawrence County School District, Monticello, MS
- Evaluation of Elementary and Secondary School Counseling Program (2009-11), School Board of Osceola County, Florida
- Evaluation of the Hampton (VA) GEAR UP Partnership (2008-2014), Hampton City Schools.
- Texas High School Project Evaluation: Expansion of Scope (2008-09), Texas Education Agency (TEA).
- Evaluation of Iowa’s Reading First Program (2007-08), Iowa Department of Education
- Evaluation of Reading First Supplementary Materials (2007), North Carolina Department of Public Instruction.
- Evaluation of the Province of Ontario’s Aboriginal Education and Training Strategy (2006-07), Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges, and Universities
- Improving Educational Outcomes for Students with Disabilities II (2006-07), National Council on Disability
- Formative Evaluation of the NACME Scholars Program (2006), National Action Council on Minorities in Engineering (NACME)
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Student Aid (MESA; 2005-09), Canada Millennium Scholarship Foundation
- Focus on Results: An Academic Impact Analysis of the Knowledge Is Power Program (KIPP) (2005), KIPP Schools
- Formative Evaluation of the Prudential Foundation New Jersey Youth Initiative (2003-04), Prudential Foundation of New Jersey
- Measuring the Effectiveness of Student Aid publications (2008)
- The No Child Left Behind Act and the Individuals with Disabilities Act: A Progress Report (2008, January)
- Focus on Results: An Academic Impact Analysis of the Knowledge is Power Program (KIPP) (2005, August)
- Value Added: The Costs and Benefits of College Preparatory Programs (2004, November) (Provides information on how to conduct program evaluations)